The Jackson County School District is pleased to announce that the InformationNOW Parent Portal is now open. The Parent Portal will allow parents/guardians to view:
- Full class grades (not just running averages)
- Progress reports
- Report Cards (paper report cards will still be issued)
- Access to the InformationNOW Parent Portal is managed on an individual user basis (each parent/guardian has separate access).
- Parents/Guardians must pick up login information and instructions in person at their child’s school.
- Parents will be provided a user ID and password by the school and will reset the password the first time they login to the site.
- Usernames/Passwords can be distributed to the parent/guardian only.
System recommendations for home computers are as follows:
- Internet connection – 56K modem speed or greater.
- Browser – Internet Explorer 7.0 (IE 7.0) or higher or Mozilla Firefox 2.0 or higher.
- Pop-up blockers and search toolbars (such as Google toolbar) must be turned off.
Security features of the Parent Portal are as follows:
- Three unsuccessful login attempts will disable your account. Parents/Guardians will then have to contact their child’s school to have the account reactivated.
- Parents/Guardians will be automatically logged off if you leave the Parent Portal open and inactive for a period of time.
- All attempts at logging into the system are recorded and monitored and a full audit trail is tracked on sensitive data
To access the Parent Portal, click the link below: