Degrees and Certifications:
Glenwood Autism Training June 2010 Master of Science in Special Education from Alabama A&M University, 1994 Bachelor of Science in Special Education from Troy State University, 1984Experience: MD Special Education Hollywood Elementary, 1999-current MD Special Education Stevenson Middle School, 1989-1999 Special Education Resource Bridgeport Elementary School 1984-1989
Mrs. Alicia Young
- I am originally from the Chicago area but moved to Scottsboro during high school.
- I have been married to Rick Young for 31 years.
- I enjoy my work with special needs children. It is very exciting to see the students develop to their fullest potential. As we lke to say "There's no place like our classroom."
- During my free time, I enjoy reading, shopping and spending time with my husband and friends.
- I am a volunteer with the American Cancer Society and Relay For Life.
- My husband and I are members at Riverside Community Church.