Degrees and Certifications:
Skyline High School Athens State University-BS Elementary Education K-6 Northeast Alabama Community College-Associates Degree Elementary Education K-6 Highly Qualified Certification-Core Academic Subjects, Including Reading grade levels K-6 Highly Qualified Certification- Guidance Counseling grades P-12 Highly Qualified Certification-English Language Arts 6-12 University of West Alabama-Master of Science in Education School Guidance Counseling
Mrs. Cindy Woodall
- High School Counselor Section High School July 2019-Present
- Elementary Counselor/Teacher Woodville High School August 2018-May 2019
- Instructional Coach Woodville High School August 2017-2018
- High School Guidance Counselor PRVHS 2013-2017
- High School Guidance Counselor PRVHS and Elementary Guidance Counselor WHS August 2013-August 2016
- Elementary Counselor SkylineHigh School and Woodville High School August 2010-August 2013
- Kindergarten -Stevenson Elementary, August 2008-June 2010
- Title I Reading Teacher-Three Springs Paint Rock Valley, Feb. 2008-May 2008
- Kindergarten (worked a leave)-Woodville High School, Jan. 2008-Feb. 2008
- Substitute Teacher for Jackson County School System, 2005-2007
- Project HeadStart, August 2004-May 2005
My family and I live in Skyline. My husband and I have been married for 27 years and we have three sons. Christian is 28. Garrison is 22 and Bryson is 20, Garrison is attending UAH majoring in Civil Engineering and Bryson is a 2019 graduate of Section High School and now works as an Electrical Apprentice at JSI in Huntsville. My hobbies include reading, fishing, walking/hiking, traveling, watching BAMA football (ROLL TIDE), and anything that allows me to spend time with my family.
I enjoy working with the students here at SHS. Feel free to contact me if I can help you or your child in any way.