Degrees and Certifications:
Add degrees and certifications here.
Mrs. Cindy Woodall
- Skyline High School
- Athens State University-BS Elementary Education K-6
- Northeast Alabama Community College-Associates Degree Elementary Education K-6
Highly Qualified Certification-Core Academic Subjects, Including Reading grade levels K-6
Highly Qualified Certification- Guidance Counseling grades P-12
University of West Alabama-Master of Science in Education School Guidance Counseling
- Instructional Coach Woodville High School August 2017-Present
- High School Guidance Counselor PRVHS 2013-2017
- High School Guidance Counselor PRVHS and Elementary Guidance Counselor WHS August 2013-August 2016
- Elementary Counselor SkylineHigh School and Woodville High School August 2010-August 2013
- Kindergarten -Stevenson Elementary, August 2008-June 2010
- Title I Reading Teacher-Three Springs Paint Rock Valley, Feb. 2008-May 2008
- Kindergarten (worked a leave)-Woodville High School, Jan. 2008-Feb. 2008
- Substitute Teacher for Jackson County School System, 2005-2007
- Project HeadStart, August 2004-May 2005
My family and I live in Section. My husband and I have been married for 23 years and we have three sons. Christian is 25. Garrison is 18 and Bryson is 17, Garrison is attending NACC and Bryson attends Section High School. They all love sports and are actively involved in basketball. My hobbies include reading, fishing, walking/hiking, traveling, watching BAMA football (ROLL TIDE), watching my sons play ball, and anything that allows me to spend time with my family.
I enjoy working with the students here at WHS. Feel free to contact me if I can help you or your child in any way.