Degrees and Certifications:
Add degrees and certifications here.
Mrs. Cindy Woodall
- Skyline High School
- Athens State University-BS Elementary Education K-6
- Northeast Alabama Community College-Associates Degree Elementary Education K-6
Highly Qualified Certification-Core Academic Subjects, Including Reading grade levels K-6
Highly Qualified Certification- Guidance Counseling grades P-12
University of West Alabama-Master of Science in Education School Guidance Counseling
- High School Counselor Section High School July 2019-Present
- Elementary Counselor/Teacher Woodville High School August 2018-May 2019
- Instructional Coach Woodville High School August 2017-2018
- High School Guidance Counselor PRVHS 2013-2017
- High School Guidance Counselor PRVHS and Elementary Guidance Counselor WHS August 2013-August 2016
- Elementary Counselor SkylineHigh School and Woodville High School August 2010-August 2013
- Kindergarten -Stevenson Elementary, August 2008-June 2010
- Title I Reading Teacher-Three Springs Paint Rock Valley, Feb. 2008-May 2008
- Kindergarten (worked a leave)-Woodville High School, Jan. 2008-Feb. 2008
- Substitute Teacher for Jackson County School System, 2005-2007
- Project HeadStart, August 2004-May 2005
My family and I live in Skyline. My husband and I have been married for 25 years and we have three sons. Christian is 27. Garrison is 21 and Bryson is 19, Garrison is attending UAH and Bryson is a 2019 graduate of Section High School. My hobbies include reading, fishing, walking/hiking, traveling, watching BAMA football (ROLL TIDE), and anything that allows me to spend time with my family.
I enjoy working with the students here at SHS. Feel free to contact me if I can help you or your child in any way.